Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What is going on here?

So when I get ready in the mornings, I let Jacob and Avrey play usually in his room. Well, they were not in there today when I got out. I called their names a few times, and heard them respond in a quiet voice. I found them behind the couch and Avrey looked like this.....
I asked Jacob "what is going on here?"( laughing of course), and he said he thought she needed some lotion on her head. Funny boy! It was smeared in her hair and as you can see a big blob on her forehead. She did not seem to mind though. So, you would think I would have learned my lesson, but your wrong. This time it was Avrey making a mess of her own....

I guess that is what happens when you leave stuff where little hands can reach. I am sure it will not be the last time.

0 comments: