Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was fun at our house. I greeted Jacob with a Merry Christmas! and he said "What?" Really?" Let's go open presents" It was so cute. He had forgotten over night that it was Christmas morning. We rushed to see what Santa had left. He even left some of his cookies. Jacob received Geo Trax trains and Avrey received a playhouse. Jacob was of course excited and Avrey could not figure out why we were opening more presents. We played with our toys for awhile and then it was off to my mom's to open gifts. Jacob received, you guessed it, more Geo Trax. Avrey received a tinkerbell fold out couch, and several more gifts. Then, on Friday we went to my dad's. Sorry no pictures from my dad's. I don't know what I was thinking.
Playing with Alphabet Train Puzzle
Enjoying Tinkerbell couch

1 comments:

starfitch said...

Merry Christmas, Gehrings! Looks like you've had a busy and fun week.